Live Webinar Presentation Proposals are Sought by SMEI
SMEI’s best in class events are quickly becoming the most trusted source for up-to date coverage on professional issues, the latest technology, and how-to training for today’s marketing managers, sales managers, sales professionals and small business owners responsible for sales and marketing activities. You are invited to share your expertise and experience by submitting a session proposal on line, using the form below.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO POTENTIAL PRESENTERS: All presentations must be vendor neutral and cannot be deemed as an advertorial or promotion of the presenters products or services. Presenting for SMEI is a great opportunity to become regarded as a trusted advisor. We also request that presenters make their PowerPoint Decks available to share via SMEI’s slideshare account, and for our webinars, we request that presenters permit SMEI to record the event to publish on our website for members to access following the event. This type of public sharing will create many new connections and and raise awareness of the presenter’s products and services in a very professional manner.
Here are some sample topics. Please feel free to suggest additional topics:
- Using LinkedIn for Business
- Gaining Access to Decision Makers
- Moving From Cost to Value Decisions
- Accelerating the Buying Decision
- Lead Generation
- Sales and Marketing Alignment
- Defining What Drives Sales Success
- Sales Performance Optimization
- Sales Coaching
- Enhancing the Buyer Experience with Automation
- Hiring Top Performers
- Guerilla Marketing
- Social Media ROI
- Customer Retention
- Social Selling
- Enhancing Marketing Through Design
- Scrum training, can we combine Scrum with sales?
- Brand yourselves and body language
- Business development, best practices, what do we understand?
- Collaboration between sales and marketing department, how does this really work?
- Guerrilla Marketing
- Personal Branding
HOW ARE SPEAKERS CHOSEN?
Proposals are reviewed by a content team and are evaluated based on six criteria (SMEI affiliates and/or chapters may have additional criteria and steps in the selection process):
- Relevance to today’s sales and marketing professional
- Well-defined topic focus
- Practical application of material
- Timeliness of topic
- Overall program quality
- Previous presentation experience
BENEFITS OF PRESENTING FOR SMEI
As a member of the SMEI speaking faculty, you will gain increased visibility through:
- Inclusion of your name, title, company and bio on pre-event promotions reaching over 60,000 sales and marketing professionals. This is done through: The SMEI web site, electronic press releases, email marketing to opt-in subscribers, social media channels and other publicity through our affiliates and partners.
- Inclusion of your company logo and contact information on approved visual presentation materials.
- Opportunity for published byline articles on the SMEI Blog
Presentation Technical Information
- SMEI utilizes online presentation software such as GoToWebinar or Zoom.
- The presenter shares their screen and pushes their slide deck during the presentation.
- Presentations are scheduled for 1 hour in duration, a portion of which is allocated for audience interaction (Q&A)
- The presenter is encouraged to share their webcam
- Webinars are marketed through email and social media channels to an audience of over 100,000
- Demographics include sales, sales management and marketing management from a broad range of company sizes
- Global audience
- Live sessions typically have 50+ attendees with over 1,000 views on post-live recorded sessions
Presentation proposal FORM
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED AS A PRESENTER FOR UPCOMING SMEI WEBINARS. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A CONTRACT. THE INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT WILL ALSO BE USED TO COMPILE A DIRECTORY OF SPEAKERS AND TOPICS AS A RESOURCE FOR SMEI WEBINARS. REQUIRED INFO = *